List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] MTA Rate Limits Via SMTP
From:       Graeme Fowler <graeme () graemef ! net>
Date:       2012-09-13 12:43:50

On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 02:51 -0500, Bill Private wrote:
> Can someone tell me what the incoming rate limit
> is per hour at Yahoo's end as well as Gmail, Aol and Hotmail.
<snip>

They all vary according to who you are, what you're sending, how much
you're sending, your error rate with respect to invalid recipients, and
so on and so forth.

You say that:

> Keep in mind that I have unique domains and/or sub domains connected
> to each ip and that this is a brand new domain without any reputation
> so to speak.

Therein lies your problem. No reputation, no free pass.

You would IMO be better off contacting the receiver organisations
themselves (or reading their often very helpful support documentation)
than asking on any mailing list.

Graeme