List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] callback on data acl checks?
From:       Marco Gaiarin <marcogaio () libero ! it>
Date:       2011-02-28 21:10:24

I've some ''border'' exim installations with the ''lightweight'' debian
version, that simply receive messages and route them, using callout, to
the internal smtp servers (''heavy'' debian version).
I use in these gateway rbl+SA (sa-exim), and on internal gateway
clamav.

Recently i've loaded on clamav the ''sanesecurity'' signatures, and
clearly clamav start to stop some more spam/phishing/... but with this
setup, the internal server bounce the email.

I use callout to check recipient, so... there's a way to ''callout''
the data part, so that the email get rejected by the border server and
not bunced by the internal one?

Clearly i can add av checks on border server, but i think that removing
the av check on internal server is not good, and doing two times the
checks...

Many thanks.

--
  Alla fiera dell'est, per due soldi
  un topolino mio padre compro`				(A. Branduardi)