List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] UTF-8 characters and mysql lookups
From:       Phil Pennock <exim-users () spodhuis ! org>
Date:       2011-02-24 21:41:51

On 2011-02-24 at 13:02 -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:
> If there any any comments or suggestions about my process above (or
> even "this should have worked" type comments), I would appreciate
> hearing about it.

I've registered an IDN domain, explicitly so that I can play around with
how Exim works with UTF-8 in email addresses, headers, etc, and have
rough plans to do this in the first half of this year.

What you went through was too painful and I'll flag your mail for review
as I pick through what changes might be helpful.

-Phil