List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Whitelisting Query
From:       Dave Evans <exim-users-20081202 () djce ! org ! uk>
Date:       2010-08-11 5:57:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 07:35:00AM +0200, isolderj@hotmail.com wrote:

> If I have multiple addresses in the To: field hoow does exim handle the the \
> whitelisting of email addressess? so if only one of those email addressess is \
> whitelisted does it whitelist the whole email or only that email address?

Exim does neither whitelisting nor blacklisting.

If your system already does whitelisting, and you're asking how it works, then
you'll need to work out what actually provides that whitelisting (external
application?  clever Exim config?) and check its documentation.

If your system doesn't already do whitelisting and you're thinking about
adding it, then you'll need to check the documentation for each possible
implementation.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/