List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Fwd: Filtering issue (Sieve)
From:       Fabien LUCE <fabienluce () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-20 14:01:50

More over, reading the documentation, there's something i can't understand
with redirect routers:

 a redirect router cannot lead to a queue for transport,  it only rewrite a
recipient address, isn't it? (see
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec.html)
 But in case of filtering (with a filter file), i got the impression that my
redirect router send my message to a transport router directly, is that
correct?

thanks for lighten my up!