List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] Single user redirection
From:       David Chait <David.Chait () demandtec ! com>
Date:       2009-11-23 23:50:22

All,
        I have an exim server currently set to smarthost all mail in a domain to a \
remote relay, for a short period, I would like to forward mail (for a non-local user) \
to an external mail account. I do not want to apply this policy to the entire domain, \
just this one account. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,
David

DemandTec Email Notice

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient we request that you notify us via email or telephone and
delete all copies of the message from your systems. Additionally, although
DemandTec has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the security of this
email and any attachments, we encourage you to take similar precautions and
accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from its use.

DemandTec, 1 Circle Star Way, Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070,  650-226-4600