List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Ubuntu Exim4
From:       Mamlookie <odhiambo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-28 8:49:25

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Crille <mad_crille@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Am rely stuck in this problem  so I try it here if some one can help me
> out:confused:
>
> I have Ubuntu 8.xx runing whit Exim4 using virtual domain have like 6
> domain
> hosting whit user that logon and read thy own mail etc.
> Am using split config.
>
> My problem is that I want to forward 2 domain in to my Exchange server2003
> that stand in my local net.
> Have any one some config tips how to do it have try find  hoe to do it
> without any good result.
>
> So 4 domain shod be manage from exim/ubunt 2 from My exhange but shod be
> forward from Exim4 --> Exchange..
>
> Hope some one can enlighten me in this..

I don't relish your split config, but this is something you can do easily, I
think.
Just see the file that contains routers and use the following as your very
first router:

msexch_route:
  driver = manualroute
  domains = domain1 : domain1
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = * IP_OF_EXCHANGE_BOX_HERE

You can read more about manualroute router.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,