List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Can't build exim 4.69 on Slackware 11 system
From:       "Ivan Lezhnjov Jr." <ivan.lezhnjov.jr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-14 5:22:08

Wednesday 13 August 2008, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Note also that you want to use CFLAGS+=<new options> with += instead of
> a bare = because otherwise you lose the existing settings, some of which
> are needed (as another recent thread has proven).
>
> -Phil

This is crucial when dealing with EXTRALIBS_EXIM= variable too, actually.
I figured not providing a plus sign before EXTRALIBS_EXIM= leads to losing
existing settings just as you warned.

Thanks for this hint too!

--

  Ivan Lezhnjov Jr.

  Europe, Ukraine, Simferopol

  Running
  Source Mage GNU/Linux, kernel version 2.6.24 build #5