List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] combine two conditions
From:       Coach-X <coachx () pwx ! net>
Date:       2006-11-30 21:58:21

I have the current acl setup to skip spam scanning based on local
senders or large messages.  Another test checks for different domains,
but which also come from a specific range of IP addresses.

Can I combine these under one condition?  All tests I have tried have
failed.

Thank you for your time.

accept
     condition = ${if or { \
        {eq {$received_protocol}{local-esmtp}} \
        {> {$message_size}{80k}} \
        } \
        {1}{0} \
        }
     log_message = Large message; skipping spam check.
        endpass

accept
     condition = ${if and { \
        {eq {$sender_address_domain}{clientA.com}} \
        {eq {${mask:$sender_host_address/24}} {10.1.1.0/24}} \
        } \
        {1}{0} \
        }
     log_message = Client message; skipping spam check.
        endpass