List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim]  Sophos PureMessage
From:       fubar-exim () pir ! net (Kendall Libby)
Date:       2006-11-28 17:02:12

>>>>> "j.linn" == Linn, Dr John A <j.linn@abdn.ac.uk> writes:

j.linn> For malware, is anyone using Sophos's PureMessage and has
j.linn> anyone integrated it into Exim in a similar way to Sophie?

Sophos' official stance (as of earlier this year) is that it's not
supported, but a few folks had managed to make it work.  I poked the
list back then and didn't get much of a response so I don't think
anyone is still using it with exim.

K.