List:       exim-users
Subject:    [exim] outgoing-rewrite
From:       user therion <grendelkeep2004 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2006-01-27 13:07:19

hi friends,

  need a little help with 2 rewriting problems.
  1)
  background is,
  user A has a account A + account B
  user B has account B + account C (email of account C is secret!)

  now, I want to give user A (secretary) the ability to read mails from B  \
(modify/edit/...) and "forward" the important messages to user B.  Till now I \
realized this this way, user A forwards mail to account B  -> .forward delivers to \
account C (because A should not know addy  from account C) and here is the problem, \
because the headers were not  the original $sender! so user B can not see from who \
they come.
  is there a way to keep the original addresses? or how could this be handled?

  2)
  how can I realize, that all outgoing messages (local as remote-smtp) would be \
rewritten with a "pre-defined" address?
  e.g. all incoming mail to xy@lan should not be touched BUT when user YZ  send a \
mail via account yz@lan the recipient should see the mail comes  from xy@lan

  hope you can understand my intention and thx in advance