List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] Exim-Gateway
From:       Jason Meers <jason.meers () mv-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-31 11:16:46

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 08:52 +0300, Sayed Bondok wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I want to replace my sendmail mail relay server with Exim server. So please, How \
> can I configure the Exim server to just handle all the incoming mails for \
> my.domain.com domain to specific server say; mail.my.edu which holds all my users. \
> and how can I configure the Exim server to receive, and send to the world all our \
> outgoing mail from the same server.  Thanks in advance
> Bond

I wrote a paper on this for the Exim conference in February 2005. The
example shows how to integrate Exim with an M$ Exchange server as
mail-hub but it should work with anything.

Mail me direct if you need any more help.

Jason Meers

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf