List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] web based administration tools
From:       Bob Branch <bbranch () veritime ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 13:20:01

Willy Mularto wrote:
> Hi,
> I run Linux as virtual server which serves 4 different domains. By
> default we have to enter manually the domain and users in the /etc/exim
> directory. So any open source web-based tools to do that? So that my
> clients can administer their email users easy without interrupting the
> system administrator each time an account is created or closed? Thank
> you for any reply.

I wrote a series of php shell scripts for this (yes, I could've used
perl), that can either be called from the commandline with various
options, or could easily be called by a web based php script.  I'm sure
vexim or something similar would also work, and potentially be a more
elegant and featurefull option, but if you just want it to add the users
to the database files (mine add to an sql database, but either way's
just as easy) there's not much quicker than that...

Bob..