List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [exim] forwarding entire msg inline from with exim?
From:       Tony Finch <dot () dotat ! at>
Date:       2004-10-31 22:07:45

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Rejo Zenger wrote:

> Currently I'm using a quick and dirty setup where I invoke procmail all
> the time to forward a message inline to a new destination. So, the new
> message contains the forwarded message, including the header, in it's
> body.
>
> I'm quite confident this is possible from within exim as well and with
> using less resources.

How about using a pipe transport which pipes the message back into
Exim. Use message_prefix to insert at least a newline before the
message, so that Exim will treat the existing header as part of the
body and therefore add a new header.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING