List:       exim-users
Subject:    RE: [Exim] Mailer-Daemon and multiple domains ?
From:       "Eli" <eli-list () experthost ! com>
Date:       2004-01-29 23:13:53

If there is, I'd love to know how to do this as well.

Currently from what I've read, there is a setting that lets you alter the
Reply-To field from mailer-daemon messages, but it's a non expanding string
setting, so you can't use it with any db lookups - it's also a global
setting so it can't be altered via routers or transports.

This would be a very nice feature to add for exactly the reason you stated.
I am going to have some clients who will surely complain when they see
bounces coming back with the domain name of our company since we allow our
clients to re-sell our services (and if an end client sees our domain, our
client will get mad because they can lose a client to us).

Eli.