List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] Re: Re: NB: return-path problem
From:       Andreas Metzler <eximusers () downhill ! at ! eu ! org>
Date:       2003-11-30 14:23:46

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 12:06:05PM -0500, Matej Cepl wrote:
[...]
> Currently everything above work, except that when I (matej) send
> an email with From: header "cepl<at>ISPdomain" it gets
> envelope_from "matej<at>myowndomain". So probably what I would
> like to achieve is something like this (forget
> /etc/email-addresses):

> cepl<at>ISPdomain \
> else matej<at>myowndomain \
> endif frFsq

> Any thoughts?
[...]

No nicer ones, reformulating your suggestion in exim-filter syntax
to a string expansion seems to work, as far as my limited testing
shows.

matej@@ "${if eq {cepl@ISPdomain}{${address:$header_from:}} \
              {cepl@ISPdomain}fail}" Fs

i.e. if envelope from/sender is matej@primary hostname check whether