List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] disabling data acl checks depending on envelope to
From:       Marc Langer <exim () marclanger ! de>
Date:       2002-03-29 22:47:44

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 19:16:00 -0500, Patrice Fournier wrote:
> How about using warn in your rcpt ACL to add a custom header when
> sales@domain is one of the recipients (this header could even explain to
> the other users why this mail went through (that is if they do read the
> headers!)) and checking for that header in the data ACL? I've not tested
> this... so it may not work as expected...

Did someone test this in the meantime?
As the other Marc, I want to use "check verify = header_syntax"
not for all recipients.

This adds a custom header upon certain recipients (visible when syntax
was correct), but still rejects the mail if syntax is incorrect:

acl_check_rcpt:
  [...]
  warn    recipients = +dont_check
          message = X-Accepted-Recipient: $local_part@$domain
  accept  recipients = +dont_check

acl_check_message:
  accept  condition = ${if def:header_x-accepted-recipient: {yes} {no}}
  require verify = header_syntax
  accept

> > > using ACL "acl_check_message"
> > > processing "accept"
> > > check condition = ${if def:header_x-accepted-recipient: {yes} {no}}
> > > = no
> > > accept: condition test failed
> > > processing "require"
> > > check verify = header_syntax
> > > require: condition test failed
550 Administrative prohibition
LOG: 16r51g-0003fG-00 H=(marclanger.de) [62.72.65.62] F=<marc@marclanger.de> rejected \
after DATA: "@" or "." expected after "undisclosed": failing address in "To" header \
is: <undisclosed recipients>

When syntax check succedes, the mail contains the custom header:

Why doesn't my condition work? Is the header added after going through
the ACL?

Thanks,
Marc