List:       exim-users
Subject:    Antwort: [Exim] virus scanner
From:       Wolfgang.Fuertbauer () ebewe ! com
Date:       2002-03-29 8:17:43

Dont have Solaris; but use exiscan with mcAffee Virusscan for Linux

config:
exiscan_scanner = cmdline
exiscan_crypt_salt = fo
#exiscan_unpack_mime = true
exiscan_scanner_path = /usr/local/bin/uvscan
exiscan_scanner_options = --secure -rv --summary --noboot |
exiscan_scanner_regexp_trigger = Found
exiscan_scanner_regexp_description = (Found.*)

Wolfgang

On 29.03.2002 08:13:01 exim-users-admin wrote:
> Does anyone know/have a virus scanner I can use on a Solaris platform?
I'm