List:       exim-users
Subject:    Re: [Exim] Authentication to send, but not receive
From:       Christopher Curtis <ccurtis () aet-usa ! com>
Date:       2001-10-30 18:29:48

Thanks!

This was one of those things where I "Aha!'d" right after I sent the
message.  So everything is working except one little thing: If I try to
send mail remotely from a local account to another local account, I am not
forced to use SSL.  I would like to force this, but, "tls_hosts=*" does
the same thing - forces SMTP servers to use TLS, which most don't.  This
also means that "local->local" mail is not authenticated.  I can claim to
be "bill" even if I'm not.

Any quick insight on this one?

Thanks again,
Chris