List:       exim-announce
Subject:    [Exim-Announce] Dates for next Exim course in Cambridge
From:       Philip Hazel <ph10 () cus ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-01-21 11:05:51

Quite a few people responded to my previous message about a possible
Exim course in Cambridge, so we have agreed to go ahead. The dates for
the course are now fixed:

  Start:  lunchtime on Monday, June 30
  End:    lunchtime on Wednesday, July 2
  Venue:  Robinson College, Cambridge, UK

The main content of this course will be a repeat of the course given
last year. It is NOT a new course or an "advanced" course.

We will put up a web page with further details, including prices etc. in
the next few weeks, and I will make a further announcement at that time.
This announcement is just to give you the dates for your diaries as soon
as possible.

Philip

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.