List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts Labels
From:       Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2022-02-04 7:12:58

On Thu, 2022-02-03 at 14:55 +0100, Thomas Podzelny via evolution-list
wrote:
> when I create a new categorie in evolution and apply it to some
> contacts, after syncing the addressbook with google the categories
> are gone in all entries.

	Hi,
I do not recall how this works, it seems the categories are transformed
into Google groups on demand, but it does not matter much, because it's
not used in the CardDAV anyway (since 3.42.0, due to changes on the
Google side).
	Bye,
	Milan