List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Problem setting up iCloud account in Evolution - Folder parse error
From:       Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2021-04-26 7:52:45

On Sun, 2021-04-25 at 18:04 +0200, Steve via evolution-list wrote:
> I am guessing it would be OK to refer them to the code that Milan put
> together that was used for the red hat fix?

	Hi,
to make it clear, it's not a Red Hat fix by any means. It [1] is an
upstream fix, which I backported to Fedora-s, not to Red Hat. You also
call Ubuntu Ubuntu, not Canonical.

What you want to do is to ask the package maintainers of the
distribution you use to backport it [1] into the package; in other
words, to provide a package version with the patch included.
	Bye,
	Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/commit/640f152a330e2592f11a11b2cfc5aa61370d1a4c