List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter
From:       Christopher Marlow <Evolution () cwm030 ! com>
Date:       2020-04-25 18:57:09

On Sat, 2020-04-25 at 04:42 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
> On Fri, 2020-04-24 at 19:17 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
> > I have the bogo filter installed do I need to install the Spam
> > Assassin
> >
> > filter and remove bogo filter or install both? Or only one? Which
> > one
> >
> > is best?
> >
> > Evolution 3.34.4
> >
> > POP3
>
> Stay with Bogo filter.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogofilter
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_SpamAssassin

Ah, now I have to go and reinstall the bogo filter and uninstall the SA
filter.

 By what i've seen so far I do like how the SA filter automatically
moves spam from my gmail account into the spam folder in EVO without
having to teach it.

BRB.... Reinstalling the bogo filter.
--

Thanks,