List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Selective Plain Text
From:       David Burleigh via evolution-list <evolution-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2019-04-08 18:34:45

On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 20:27 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 14:14 -0400, David Burleigh via evolution-list
> wrote:
> > It would be so helpful if I could flag certain addresses and/or
> > domains
> > to which I always want to send plain-text emails, rather than HTML.
>
> I see a "Wants to receive HTML mail" checkbox in the Contacts editor.
>
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper  |
> ak-47@gmx.net
>
> https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

But that's the opposite of what I need. If my default setting were
plain text, then I guess that would flag a particular address as preferring HTML, but \
not vice-versa. As it is, my default setting is HTML, and none of my contacts have \
that "Wants to receive HTML mail" checked, but that doesn't result in them receiving \
plain text.