List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] The backspace key: Ummm.. is that suppose to happen lol?
From:       Jim Popovitch via evolution-list <evolution-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2018-07-30 15:50:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, 2018-07-29 at 22:32 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
> Evo has a thing that got called "the magic spacebar" - pressing
> spacebar will scroll you through a message, when it gets to the end
> it will take you to the next unread message, in the next folder if
> necessary.=C2=A0

It doesn't seem to take me to the next message in the next folder,
rather it takes me to the last-read message in the next folder.  A
subsequent spacebar press then takes me to the next un-read message in
the folder.  So, it's double-space to go to the next un-read message in
another folder...

-Jim P.