List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Unmatched search folder only updates when restarting Evolution
From:       Milan Crha <mcrha () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-05-21 8:43:19

On Fri, 2018-05-18 at 13:25 -0400, Max Hill via evolution-list wrote:
> New emails in all of my accounts are immediately
> recognized by all of my search folders except for "Unmatched," which
> only sees new emails that belong there after restarting Evolution.

	Hi,
could you right-click the Unmatched folder and open its Properties and
verify that you've "Automatically update on change in source folders"
set, please? The context menu contains also a Refresh item, which you
can try instead of restarting Evolution. I'd run evolution from a
terminal, to see whether there's any runtime warning printed there or
not. It can be that something failed in the background.
	Bye,
	Milan