List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Saving Email Message
From:       Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam () whitemice ! org>
Date:       2016-04-20 14:08:33

On Wed, 2016-04-20 at 07:04 +0100, Bob Moore wrote:
> Hi, I am running Evolution version 3.16.5
> How can I save out a number of messages, so that they can be read
> later by ant email/text editor program?
> I can save as a Mbox, but that is not flexible enough.

What is inflexible about MBox?  What are you trying to accomplish?

Simplest solution is to create a local maildir account and copy/move
messages to that account.  Everything should be able to import messages
from such.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam@whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>