List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.15, Fedora 22 and Gnome Online Accounts
From:       Zan Lynx <zlynx () acm ! org>
Date:       2015-03-18 0:01:53

> On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 17:07 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
>> On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 10:16 -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:
>>> Evolution, or perhaps GOA has managed to screw backup and recovery
>> yet
>>> again. Do they ever think these things through?
>> You are using an Alpha release of a distro with a development release
>> of
>> an application ... and you didn't expect pain??
> +1
>
> And what is GOA, may I ask?
>
> poc

Of course I expect pain. I'd be happy to be surprised though. And
anyway, as far as I can tell this particular problem would also happen
to anyone using older versions of Gnome and Evolution.

My message was kind of an alert of a possible problem for Evolution
people so users might know what happened if they see it and developers
can look into maybe fixing it.

I don't need any help for this. I solved it by deleting the extra copies
of the account configuration files.

I also filed a bug with Fedora for Gnome Online Accounts aka GOA. Sorry
for not defining the acronym earlier.