List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Editing a contact closes Evolution
From:       Joe Messing <joemessing () comcast ! net>
Date:       2014-07-23 17:02:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Evolution 3.2.3

When I try to edit an email address in an existing contact, After
hitting close, Evolution goes dark and shuts down.  When I reopen
Evolution to the contact I tried to edit, the only change is to 'FILE
AS', It puts last name first, first name last, but did not make the
editing changes to the email address I attempted. Any suggestions on a
fix ?
--

Joe Messing
joemessing@comcast.net