List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Open attached mails in seperate window?
From:       Emre Erenoglu <erenoglu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-18 9:23:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm trying to open attached mails in Evolution (built from master, 1 week
ago), but Kmail is launched to display this attachment. (this is Kubuntu
13.10)

I know evolution displays the attached mails in a widget box below the mail
itself in the same reading window, but i don't want that since there are
mails with too many attached mails and it becomes a mess to pick & read.
Besides, those mails can also have attached emails inside them, so more
complexity.

Is this supported?

--
Emre