List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] My evolution has gone crazy
From:       Andre Klapper <ak-47 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2013-07-09 22:44:21

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 09:10 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> First for the second time all my  all my contacts have disappeared.

Some basic info about address book types etc is welcome, plus checking
if you have a search view enabled.

> Second, in the upper right corner there is no icon for going to extended
> display.

I don't know what extended display is. Maximizing a window? Whatever it
is, that's likely not controlled by Evolution itself.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47@gmx.net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/