List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 94, Issue 44
From:       Vidar Evenrud Seeberg <web () infosikring ! no>
Date:       2013-05-30 6:50:43

Den 05/29/2013 02:00 PM, skrev evolution-list-request@gnome.org:
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:35:40 +0200
> From: Vidar Evenrud Seeberg <web@infosikring.no>
> To: evolution-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 -
> 	Evolution
>
> On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 09:48 +0000, evolution-list-request@gnome.org
> wrote:
>

>> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:06:06 +0200
>> From: Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz@esp.pl>
>> To: evolution-list@gnome.org
>> Subject: Re: [Evolution] Time drifting using Android - Exchange 2010 -
>>          Evolution
>>
>> Post looks great. Check differences between OS and BIOS time
>> set on
>> each machine, including phone, however last one may not be trivial.
>>          I do not know Evolution code handles setting appointment
>> incoming from
>> different sources, but I imagine some parts of code may check OS time,
>> wile others can check BIOS time. This would explain time difference
>> from
>> UTC.
> I will check this evening. However, one post says Evolution uses System
> time and not BIOS time. Don't know how to find BIOS time for the phone,
> but I will google a bit for it
BIOS time on my PC was set at UTC (+/-0), however setting it to local
time changed nothing. I entered an appointment at 20:00 on my phone,
initiated sync to Exchange and opened Evolution. Still two hours drift,
shows in Evolution at 18:00. Displays correctly in OWA. I have not found
a way to check BIOS time on my phone
Please help anybody. This is really a showstopper for me using Evolution