List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Refashioning the Instant Message headers in the Contact
From:       "Lin M. Hall" <linmhall () aapt ! net ! au>
Date:       2008-10-24 5:04:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I can see that one could use ICQ or any other of the field headers in
Evo's contact list for my Skype and Ekiga phone lists, but why should I
have to?

Is there any way that I can change or add to the present field headers
to get both of those VoIP services listed - or to just use "VoIP" and
"VoIP Other" as headers?

Lin

Lin M. Hall
10 Cathryn Court, Cedar Grove 4285, Aust
linmhall@aapt.net.au or linmhall@gmail.com
Skype: lin.m.hall