List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Bindingd to Evolution
From:       Johnny Jacob <jjohnny () novell ! com>
Date:       2008-07-23 3:47:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 23:24 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 07:45 +0000, Anthony Gardner wrote:
> > I'm trying to find bindings to Evolution. Initially, as I'm developing
> > a Rails CMS, I was looking for Ruby bindings but Revolution is not
> > viable. I then searched for Perl bindings - nothing -  and then Python
> > - evolution-python.
> >
> > But, I'm not sure evolution-python is for me as it seems I can only
> > read the Evolution client whereas I would like to update the
> > AddressBook (different address books) and Calendar (different
> > calendars).
> >
> > Can anyone help me with this? I'm quite surprised that I can;t find a
> > comprehensive binding to this large OS project.
> >
> > CIA
> >
> > -Ants
> >
> > Disclaimer: Technically speaking, I am always wrong!
> >
> http://www.go-evolution.org/SWIGforEDS : Looks like the effort was
> abandoned - http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/112966 .

Pinged V. Segui regarding the SWIGforEDS. He has dumped the project into
http://code.google.com/p/eds-swig/

Also updated the wiki page :  http://www.go-evolution.org/SWIGforEDS

Thanks a lot Segui.

--
Johnny Jacob jjohnny@novell.com http://johnnyjacob.org

GPG fingerprint = E296 D0B9 77D9 D968 5574  DB0D 5FD0 B7CA 03DC E845