List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Conduits in Fedora 9
From:       Oliver Sampson <olsam () quickaudio ! com>
Date:       2008-07-20 19:53:56

Hi,
I'm trying to get my Treo 600 to synch with Evolution in Fedora 9.

I installed the evolution-conduits package, but when I try to get the
Treo to synch to evolution I get a message like "unknown conduit:
e_calendar_conduit."

Is there something I'm missing to get Evolution and my Treo to play
together nicely?

Thanks,
--
Oliver Sampson               Support Indie Music!
olsam@quickaudio.com         http://www.cdbaby.com/group/MrSampson