List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Mail Forwarding
From:       "Samuel E. Stroud" <samuel.stroud () genworth ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 19:21:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am using Evolution 2.8.2.1 on FC6. I am trying to figure out the best
way to forward incoming mail to a blackberry device. Before using
outlook I could just set a rule to redirect the msg. I do not see that
capability within Evolution. Is this possible? Or is there another way
to try this? Thanks!

Sam