List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Connecting to AT&T email
From:       "Noble, Leigh    DR.      MATH" <Leigh.Noble () usma ! edu>
Date:       2007-01-29 14:59:05

Hi Dick,
What version of Evolution are you using?

On version 2.6 and 2.8 of Evolution I can just go into Edit/Preferences/MailAccounts \
and edit the offending account.

About AT&T, I cannot comment on the specifics. Most likely on their website they will \
have info. Perhaps the outgoing mail server is ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net and the \
incoming mail server is imailhost.worldnet.att.net? Does this help? Not sure what \
kind of step-by-step procedure you're looking for...

--Leigh