List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Re: New contact entry making broken
From:       Yavor Doganov <yavor () doganov ! org>
Date:       2005-07-13 7:45:15

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:13:02 +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:

> I can't make any new Contact entries because the 'File Under' field is
> being reported as empty.

Strange, I just added you and another contact in cyrillic, there is no
problem at all. I'm using Debian/testing upgraded this morning (no
downgraded packages). The "File Under" field is being automatically
filled, I'm just changing the format, e.g. "Sebastian Tennant".

--
Yavor Doganov			JID: doganov@jabber.minus273.org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria	       http://fsa-bg.org