List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] export mailbox from kmail (1.7)
From:       Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson () cox ! net>
Date:       2004-10-07 20:03:14

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 16:00 -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
[snip]

> One sort of sneaky way to export is create an IMAP account, upload it
> all, switch mailers, download it.  Not available for everyone of
> course, but for those that do it's convenient.

It's a great way to convert emails, and the only times I can think
that it wouldn't work is if you do dual-boot, or if port 143 is
blocked.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Clearly the allies may not like it, and I think that's our great
concern - where's the backbone of Russia, where's the backbone of
France, where are they in expressing their condemnation of such
clearly illegal activity: they're now climbing into a box and
they will have enormous difficulty not following up on this if
there is not compliance."
John Kerry - CNN Crossfire / November 12, 1997
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0403/S00076.htm