List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Mail in  mbox not displayed
From:       Andreas Mattheiss <andreas.mattheiss () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-06-19 7:49:47

Hello,

I don't have much fun with my evolution-1.5.9.2 working with my UNIX
mailspool - the account is set up properly, but messages in  the mbox-file
are not being  displayed. I had the same  problem  in evolution-1.5.9.1. Am
I doing something wrong  here? Before, the  nagging  thing was  that evo
didn't notice when new mail reched the mbox. But now ...

Regards

Andreas