List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Usefulness of .sig lines
From:       Dan McGinn-Combs <dan.mcginn-combs () geac ! com>
Date:       2004-01-30 22:07:16

Well, never having read the infamous .sig rfp, I find myself at a
disadvantage. So I thought I would pose this question here.

I would like to have my .sig only appear in messages that I create. If I
forward or reply to a message, I do not want it to show up at the end of
the included message.

"other" mail clients I have used offer this as an option. However, I
can't seem to find the checkbox in Evolution's Settings. Now I know I
can work around this by setting NO signature as my default and then
selecting the signature I would like when I've got the mail open. But
that kind of defeats the purpose of having an automatically appended
sig... right?

Dan
---
Dan McGinn-Combs