List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] evo 1.4.5-100: cannot input japanese (kinput2) in compose windows
From:       Robert Lange <robert.lange () s1999 ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2003-11-25 10:11:21

Hi!

I am trying to write japanese mails with evolution. I use kinput2
with the canna server. It works fine in evolution (Searchbar, To, Copy,
Subject-Line) - besides the compose window. When typing japanese
characters I cannot see what I type; only after I confirm by pressing
"Enter".
Any idea what is going wrong or why the compose window is different from
the rest?

System:
SuSE 9.0
Evolution version 1.4.5-100