List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] backend database problem
From:       Doug Henry <doug_henry () xontech ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 13:58:36

I am having a problem where I get a dialog that says the backend
database has crashed, restart evolution.  After this happens I can never
get the "To:" field in a new email message to auto-fill.  It seems that
the contact list becomes detached.  Restarting evolution doesn't seem to
help.  I was wondering if anyone knows what could cause this to happen.
I am using evolution 1.2.3.

Thanks