List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] HELP - (1.2.2) "leave msgs on server" causing
From:       "Arthur S. Alexion" <arthur () alexion ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 23:49:39

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 12:51, Stuart Popejoy wrote:
> I have an exterior POP account setup with "Leave Messages On Server"
> checked. In Evo 1.0.5, as expected, this caused emails to download,
> once, without deleting them on the pop server.
>
> Now they re-download every time the mail is checked! I like to re-check
> every minute, so it's hammering my mailbox. Right now I have that
> account turned off entirely, as checking it at all downloads everything!

> Hopefully this is a misconfiguration on my part, and not a bug? If it
> is, I hope I can downgrade to 1.0.5 again (is my mailstore irrevocably
> 1.2.2-ized?)

I have used this setting without duplicate downloading for all stable
versions, 1.0.8, 1.2.1, and 1.2.2.  Check your configuration.

Art Alexion                         ""-""
mailto:arthur@alexion.com           (©¿©)
AIM:aalexion                         «o»
SMS:                                  v
2679725536@messaging.sprintpcs.com