List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] cannot connect to my mail server (jumpline,virtual)
From:       "webmaster" <ximian () hillsidedrive ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 15:11:02

Thanks for the response.  I did what you said, the following is a portion of
the output.  Note that I have 3 accounts, the two that contact
mail.hillsidedrive.com (note the %hillsidedrive.com in the usernames) are
the ones giving trouble, it is using the shared IP.  The third account is my
ISP and it works correctly.  (also note that I changed the passwords to
"password".)

set_prop path: /commands/Messages
set_prop path: /commands/Messages
POP3_STREAM_LINE(67): '+OK Qpopper (version 4.0.4, modified by Sphera
Technologies) ready.'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(6):
CAPA

POP3_STREAM_LINE(18): '-ERR Syntax error.'
POP3_STREAM_LINE(67): '+OK Qpopper (version 4.0.4, modified by Sphera
Technologies) ready.'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(6):
CAPA

POP3_STREAM_LINE(21): '+OK POP3 server ready'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(6):
CAPA

POP3_STREAM_LINE(18): '-ERR Syntax error.'
POP3_STREAM_LINE(20): '-ERR Unknown command'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(29):
USER bret%hillsidedrive.com

POP3_STREAM_LINE(26): '-ERR POP service disabled.'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(13):
PASS password

POP3_STREAM_FILL(ERROR): 'Interrupted system call'
POP3_STREAM_FILL(ERROR): 'Interrupted system call'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(33):
USER hillside%hillsidedrive.com

POP3_STREAM_LINE(26): '-ERR POP service disabled.'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(15):
PASS password

POP3_STREAM_FILL(ERROR): 'Interrupted system call'
POP3_STREAM_FILL(ERROR): 'Interrupted system call'
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(15):
USER barkndog

POP3_STREAM_LINE(24): '+OK barkndog is welcome.'
Got + response
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(13):
PASS password

POP3_STREAM_LINE(18): '+OK mailbox locked'
Got + response
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(6):
LIST

POP3_STREAM_LINE(25): '+OK 0 messages 0 (octets)'
Got + response
POP3_STREAM_LINE(END)
POP3_STREAM_WRITE(6):
QUIT

POP3_STREAM_LINE(20): '+OK Updated mailbox.'
Got + response

** end of mail check.  Thanks for your assistance.
-- Bret