List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] Attachments
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skj=F6ldebrand?= <chimbis () bahnhof ! se>
Date:       2002-01-30 6:14:32

Running Evo 1.0.1 I selected three emails and Forwarded them to my work
account. When getting to work I noticed that attachments in the
originals were converted to ascii (which is hell if they are MS Office
docs). Is this standard behaviour on Evos part?

Martin S
--=20
Fake email from this address on the net.
The real thing is signed with my public key.
The key is available on request.