List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] SSL IMAP setup ?
From:       Vladimir Vuksan <vuksan () cs ! unm ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-19 15:28:03

On 18 Jul 2001 14:16:23 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> You have to edit your IMAP account and select the "Use SSL" checkbox
> (look in the Receiving Mail" page).

Unfortunately even though ./configure said that SSL will be built I do
not have the check box that says Use SSL :-(. I have built snapshot 0712
on two different machines and both don't have the checkbox. If I look
into config.h I have

#define HAVE_SSL 1
#define HAVE_OPENSSL 1

Has anyone else (other than Ximian testers :-)) been able to build SSL
support in.

Vladimir