List:       evolution
Subject:    [Evolution] trouble installing evolution
From:       Paulo Filipe Canha de Andrade <paulofilipe () netcabo ! pt>
Date:       2001-03-19 17:43:29

Hi,
I have redhat 7.0 with ximian gnome and when installing evolution, whn i did \
./configure it ended in this

checking for Gnome App libraries (GAL) >= 0.2.1...found
Unknow library "gtkhtml"
Unknow library "gtkhtml"
checking for GtkHTML...configure:error:GtkHtml 0.5 or later is required to compile \
Evolution

but when i tried to install gtkhtml-devel it said it needed bonobo-devel, and when \
installing bonobo-devel it said it needed oaf-devel, but I have oaf-0.6.5 and there \
isn't any oaf-devel-0.6.5 on the internet. And I can't unistall oaf to a prior \
version because nautilus needs this version!! Pleaassee, if anyone can help me I have \
been through a lot of trouble just to get here I would apreaciate very mauch just a \
little help. Regards,
Paulo Filipe