List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Attachments
From:       Curtis Maurand <curtis () lamere ! net>
Date:       2001-02-07 18:04:35

I'm using a CVS version from Feb 4.  It would be later than that.

Curtis

On 07 Feb 2001 10:53:55 -0500, Tim Reilly wrote:
> I think it's fixed in the CVS versions, isn't it?
> Tim
>
> > OK, That worked.  Not a good solution.  The default theme is pretty bad.
> >
> > Curtis
> >
> > Alec Peden wrote:
> >
> > > You can find this in the GNOME Control Center under Desktop

Curtis Maurand          Cisco NXNetworks Lucent
System Administrator    Linux OS/2 Windows NT/2000/ME/9n
lamere Business Center  MySQL PHP HTML
Biddeford, ME 04005     mailto:curtis@lamere.net
(207)283-3627 Voice     (207)283-1340 Fax