List:       evolution
Subject:    Re: [Evolution] Attachment problem
From:       Guy Steven <rgs () etive ! southern ! co ! nz>
Date:       2001-01-31 21:12:47

I have this problem too. It occurs when viewing an html email with an
attachment.

On 31 Jan 2001 12:14:26 -0800, Mark Dailey wrote:
> I have a copy of an email that when clicked on in evo snapshot(1/27/00)
> sends evolution into sloooow mode. The preview window displays the non
> attachment part of the email, but doesn't give me the normal attchment
> icon at the bottom. Once I have clicked on this email, evolution
> practically dies taking 15-30 second to do any action. It will still
> open other emails, etc. However the preview window is frozen on the bad
> email.
>
> The offending email was almost certainly formated under outlook, and
> probably violates the rfc in 27 different ways. None the less...
>
> I will be happy to send to specific source if anyone interested.
>
> With all it's quirkiness for being a pre-released product, evolution is
> rapidly becoming the hottest email client I have ever had the pleasure
> of using. Thanks one and all to an outstanding development team.

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven@southern.co.nz           *           #####             *